The people we are looking for:
- Have higher education in at least one of the following subjects: civil engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, IT technology, offshore technology, and water management.
- Are graduates (or near graduates) or professionals with up to two years of experience.
- Adaptability to work flexible hours for special events
- Are willing to work in the Iran and abroad and Travel to prospects’ locations.
- Acceptable command of speaking and writing English, Arabic and Kurdish.
During the second phase of the employment process, the subject whom you have studied is less important and mainly we are looking for your personality characteristics and the degree to which you possess a number of important qualifications. These are the specified qualities that have a major bearing on how successful you can be at OMRAB.
During the training program you will work on developing the following competences:
- Teamwork/ Team Spirit
- Confidence and interest
- Entrepreneurship and creative spirit
- Professionalism and skill
- Execution and performance
- Self-discipline & self-respect
- Ability to influence others
- Leadership/Charismatic character
- Being Accountable & Responsible
- Conservation and sustainability
- Passion for Excellence & Integrity
- Strategic Influencing
- Tenacity & Resilience